Tuesday 24 May 2011

Planet of the Apes (2001)

Lets cover a couple of films I'm not too keen on just so that we can get them out the way with.  And when I say not too keen on what I actually mean, at least with the first of these two blogs, is a film I really hate.
Tim Burton's 2001 remake of  Planet of the Apes offends me on just about every level.  Its a terrible, stupid film that has only three redeeming facets; which are the talents of Tim Roth and Helena Bonham Carter and a chimpanzee in a space suit called Pericles.

Here are a couple of pictures of our simian astronaut for your visual pleasure



...and for the joys of our two talented English thesps may I suggest renting just about anything they have ever done with the obvious exception of the the above mentioned film.

Even thinking about this film makes me cross!

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment